Financial Independence from companies and debt
- Generate reliable income without a corporate time requirement that exceeds monthly expenses
- Remove all debt
- Comfortably take 1 vacation a year and 1 live abroad time a year
We all have to answer the income question.
But when is enough actually enough?
For me, enough is when I can own my own time while meeting my family's comfort and educational needs (and many wants).
My own time is important, I am not a franz kafka cockroach, I want to play with my kids in the sun, take my wife out to dinner, drive hard into the arts and sciences for my own curiosity, and experience other cultures and languages freely.
Fit enough to feel good and travel with ease
Business day workout:
- 20+ minutes of sustained high heart rate
- Stretching full body
- Core and upper body strengthening
Target: BMI in the lower range of normal, current: ~24.7, Goal: 20
Why go through this pain:
- I want to be there for my kids in present physical activity and when advanced in age
- I want to travel and being fit will make the experience far more enjoyable for everyone, but mostly myself
- I need to provide and protect my family and having a fit body is a useful tool